You may or may not have attended the presentation Sarah Bell and I gave at Adobe MAX, called “Map Making for Designers: It’s Easier than You Think.”
Either way, please indulge in the nitty gritty related to each and every thing I may have shown or mentioned. Prepare for a link-blast…
- How to create a map in Microsoft Excel. For real.
- Good heavens, here’s a super easy way to make a virtual Lego map!
- Here’s a snazzy style file for ArcGIS Pro that will get you Felting up all sorts of cozy maps…
…and here’s a how-to if you feel like building from scratch.
- And here are some resources for the paper and watercolor map styles I showed.
- You know what? Just check this list for more fun map styles: https://www.esriurl.com/nelsonstyles
- And fall into a rapturous world of how-to blogging.
- Feeling pressed for time? Check out my YouTube series of 1-minute how-to videos.
Let me know if you have any questions or if I missed anything. Thanks for (maybe) going to our presentation and here’s to happy mapping!